Joining combustion chamber question...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quick question - I am trying to learn about boiler fault finding. I am gas qualified (since June) and have been working as a plumber for approx 3 years. I am working 1 day a week with a gas engineer (doing breakdowns/gas safety's/services etc) - would it be possible for me to join the combustion chamber to help me learn more? I am not gas safe registered on my own though.

Thanks for your help all :)

Sponsored Links
Quick question - I am trying to learn about boiler fault finding. I am gas qualified (since June) and have been working as a plumber for approx 3 years. I am working 1 day a week with a gas engineer (doing breakdowns/gas safety's/services etc) - would it be possible for me to join the combustion chamber to help me learn more? I am not gas safe registered on my own though.

Thanks for your help all :)
Access is allowed if you are registered, qualified, were registered but are no longer (ie retired etc). If you are, as you state, 'qualified' then you can send a copy of your certs to Admin. He will check them with the relevant awarding body and grant you access if/when he receives verification from the awarding body.

Sponsored Links
ADMIN, this is ridiculous, I get no response from pm's or the assistance request to which you gave me a ticket number.
Please tell me what you want me to do next and I will be happy to conform.

RGDS
SPWiddy

Sorry SPWiddy, I'll look into your case and be in contact shortly.

Thanks for the reply.

I have faxed and emailed this morning.

Regards
Steve.

Back