judge this barmpot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
high court judge ( mr.shi# 4 brains ) sir Andrew Collins made the following comment in the case of child rapist William Kenealy who wants his category A HIGH RISK ,DOWNGRADE TO CATEGORY By so he can start the process of being released, Kenealy recived 5 life sentences for his crimes against a woman and her 9 year daughter , he never admit his guilt. the ministry of justice has refused to downgrade him, but the judge said that a dangerous prisoners who never admit there guilt could and should be releases to ease the overcrowding in jails , :evil: you could not make it up :evil: so much for building more jails, with dipsticks for judges we are all on a loser, sack the fool i say

Sponsored Links
What's the problem? Release him after he has served five consecutive life sentences. He'll be no trouble when he's 150 years old.

are the bad boys and girls of this fair land of ours getting away with taking the p#ss out of the rest of us, with soft ass judges, red tape ,sharp barristers who can bend the law so there clients can walk no matter what they have done, labour,s obession with bureaucracy and political correction has lost the confidence of joe public .and we have to put up with sh#t from gobby kids and yobs ,anybody got any solution's to help us regain our courts, school's and streets :) :evil:

Mr Justice Collins certainly makes some judgments that leave you wondering what world he's from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/7392008.stm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/feb/17/politics.world

But then he redeems himself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4657667.stm
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/adoko_vexlit.html

But are the problems that arise from our legal system really Government made and not the fault of a particular judge.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2295852.ece
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/public_law/article459903.ece

Sponsored Links
Im not saying this is the case in this case(no pun) but supposing the law was changed so that judges couldn't recind another's judgement.

What if it had been a miscarriage of justice and the accused was telling the truth and was innocent if he/she then because of the rules was not able to appeal for release and would be stuck knowing they are innocent but unable to convince anyone else of that, think of the torture an innocent person would go through because of the system.
Its easy to say that that person must have done something wrong to be tried by the system in the first place but as we know the arresting part of the justice system aka the police are known to get it wrong on occasion, just think how you'd feel if it was you that was wrongly picked on but with no way of changing your predicament.

We musn't make judgements ourselves as we are not in possesion of all the facts and laws as they stand that's what judges get paid for, we musn't make judgement over what some reporter has typed in his column as then we are taking his viewpoint not an unbiased one.

Papers and other media have they're own agendas to make money by selling papers, they have realised long ago that public anger and resentment will sell papers so they tend to sensationalise their stories.

I don't mind a prisoner being allowed to ask for release.

Whether he should get it or not is an entirely different matter.

The only way to get judges to sentence criminals properly, is to privatise jails and allow judges and the police to buy shares in them, this would give the police a better incentive to catch criminals and judges to lock them up for longer.

There was a cop show on TV last night about catching crooks - the follow up in nearly every case was that they (the crim) didn't show up at court for sentence. What did they expect when it was pretty obvious that they were all illegal immigrants?

someone should create a website called "Judge the Judge" or "Top of the Toffs"... or something similar, where all the verdicts given by our supreme lawmakers can be collated and voted on by ...us, the public! Maybe a bit like Hot or Not?

And each month there could be an award for "judge mental judge" of the month?

Daft as it sounds, but it might keeps these idiots on the front of the NOTW? or maybe just help keep a grip on reality?

are the bad boys and girls of this fair land of ours getting away with taking the p#ss out of the rest of us, with soft ass judges, red tape ,sharp barristers who can bend the law so there clients can walk no matter what they have done, labour,s obession with bureaucracy and political correction has lost the confidence of joe public .and we have to put up with sh#t from gobby kids and yobs ,anybody got any solution's to help us regain our courts, school's and streets :) :evil:

[/quote] TRY NATIONAL SERVICE. with full discipline reinstated in schools and at home.

JOHNd, maybe we could have a panel of so called experts reviwe these case every 5 years without going to court, this could be done in the jails that are holding them, if they find something is not up to the mark, then put in back in front of the courts, or send them back to there fate ;)

TRY NATIONAL SERVICE. with full discipline reinstated in schools and at home.

Yeah, I would really like to go into a firefight against the Taliban with some yobby plank who's only motivation is himself/herself protecting my back!

Yeah, I would really like to go into a firefight against the Taliban with some yobby plank who's only motivation is himself/herself protecting my back![/quote]Sometimes tearaways can make good soldiers, with strong enough discipline the can be turned around, look at the foreign legion.

Yeah, I would really like to go into a firefight against the Taliban with some yobby plank who's only motivation is himself/herself protecting my back!
Sometimes tearaways can make good soldiers, with strong enough discipline the can be turned around, look at the foreign legion.[/quote]

well lets put the unruly little bar stewards in the foreign legion then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back