Junior 24 diverter valve motor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi peeps
I have a Worcester Junior 24 boiler and it has stopped delivering hot water on demand. I removed the diverter valve motor but left connected, turned on a hot water tap but the motor did nothing. With the motor removed we get hot water. Is there an easy way to check it's the motor and not the control board?

Really appreciate any help :)

Sponsored Links
The 24 Junior does not have a diverter valve.It has a twin pass heat exchanger. Hot water is sensed by a flow turbine.Make sure of the exact make and model.A GC No would help eg 47-311-?

The Greenstar Junior does and the motors are pretty unreliable and have now been updated.

Turning the power on and off a few times and disconnecting the cable to the diverter may get it going in the mean time.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply guys and sorry I wasn't more clear in the first place. It is in fact a Greenstar 24i Junior, GC No. G20 47 311 46 and from what you have said Rob I think I'll just try changing the motor, i''ve sourced them near me for £38 plus the dreaded.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back