Just a 'thanks very much'!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks,

Bit of a nothing first post but just wanted to sign up to say thanks to so many members on this forum for all the helpful advice you share.

I've lost count of the number of queries I've made on Google that have directed me here and, unlike the forum associated with a blue and yellow retail/trade outlet, this forum doesn't seem nearly as affected by know-it-alls and personal digs.

So, no better time to sign up than just before we embark on a 60m2 extension - I'm sure I'll be back in touch.

For now, thanks a million folks!

Cheers,

A.

Sponsored Links
A very warm welcome to the forum Astraeus, is your extension a self build or are you engaging a builder to project manage, or something in between.

If you are engaging a builder, a few discussions here could pre emp a stressful client/builder relationship.

I'll project manage it - as I did for a whole house renovation a few years ago. I'm fortunate in that the builder I'm working with has been on site for the past year whilst we've done some pretty extensive landscaping, walling and pondbuilding. We've worked really well together and got over the inevitable 'creative differences' quickly enough!

Sponsored Links
more likes than posts well done astraeus(y)
thanks for your kind comments

Back