Just found by chance not looking for the subject .....dissappearing life

Sponsored Links
Wasps used to be a nuisance in the summer ........then one year I noticed them by their absence, bees worldwide are in serious decline and when the bees die we die.

Then I read a couple of articles about a lack of windscreen road kill of insects, the figures are alarming. I didn't notice this until I read the article. In my case I drive through the countryside virtually everyday. Don't recall any flies hitting the windscreen for months now I come to think of it.

Then purely by chance saw this you tube video. On the grass verge by the roadside where I live in a cul de sac it used to teem with worms when it rained now hardly any .........years ago a chap was looking on the grass with a torch when I went out to ask him what the problem was he was collecting worms for fishing ! Now hardly any.

It has been said that there is no animal or plant alive or dead that doesn't serve as food for one insect or another, yet they're in decline !

Pollination is carried out by insects.......This is a very serious situation that could result in famine, it's something that's started virtually unoticed but could result in very serious consequences.

Sponsored Links
Back