just suppose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just watching a program on inertial guidance systems, yeah I know Im sad :oops:

anyway, it occurs to me, in the abscence of gravity ie in alledged space flight, where are the points of reference for navigation.

no magnetic field no gravitational fields, it baffles logic, and dont say a gyro because thats crap.

Sponsored Links
A tragectory from the sun is taken to the galaxy known as ......The conveyor Belt ..Like Orion`s but different

you know I forgot to mention that option, how stupid of me durhhhh

Sponsored Links
dont think so, you need a fixed point of reference dont you?

They don`t navigate , they use the gravitational pull of a planet and orbiting it ...like a slingshot effect.. :cool:

Watch the first half hour of the movie Stargate. That explains it - I think :confused:

we cant go to space its all a hoax and they are lording it about area 51 on a film set with elvis and jimmy hoffa

In space you steer a straight line towards where you think the object will be in six months time (eg mars) then send a signal 8 hrs before you want the spacecraft to start braking and maneuvering (takes that long for the r/f to reach the spacecraft) and don't confuse meters with feet.
Sorta like trying to teach a women how to park, but far less complicated.

WDIK";p="1484425 said:
, in the abscence of gravity ie in alledged space flight, [ quote]
The moon pulls millions of tons of water every day so there is some gravitational pull there!
the sun maybe static but has an X Y & Z AXIS your call
Its still a fixed point.

it's an intense band of sola radiation that's between us and the moon.. and exatly the reason that they can't have sent men to the moon.. to fly through it without several feet of lead shielding would lead to a lethal dose of radiation.. the spacemen would have all died within weeks of getting back to earth..

Sponsored Links
Back