K Render - how to repair small cracks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought my town house 4 years ago. It is rendered front and rear in K Render
6 months ago I noticed a fine crack from underside 1st floor bedroom window down to the top of the french door and at the front of the house a fine crack from underside front french door to top of front door
I had surveyors from Zurich house insurance to look at this - they report it is not structural but shrinkage cracks and to monitor them - they also suggest filling them but not how to

Can anyone advise on filling fine vertical cracks in K Render ?

Sponsored Links
it will be hard to match if you dont have the colour name.
you can grind out the crack wet it and apply new render proud to be able to scratch back your know its there as you wont have the same scratching tool they used or is it rough cast????

try and get a Krend rep out to look at it will be more help as these guys can take abit away and match it but the shipping is bonkers take some pics and put them on here mite be able to tell you more..

I use monocouche all the time now its how out side in the summer and inside in the winter well thats the plan

Krend is crap anyway we all try to stay away from it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back