Karcher 275 Pressure washer - part missing - can anyone help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Have resurrected my grandads old Karcher Pressure washer, seems to be working fine but there seems to be a connection missing from the inlet section that means that the hose wont stay in...

Anyway, I have phoned and emailed Karcher about it over the last few days and absolutely no response!

Can anyone give me any idea of what i am missing / where i could get the part?

Ill try and post the image here...

Cheers for the help guys, first post!!

GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
looks pretty much the same as the connector you would have at the garden tap end, try removing the hose from tap and see if it fits on the karcher.

how about a bigger picture, from further away?

and dont use 2 lots of {img} {/img} (yes i know the brackets are wrong)

Sponsored Links
tates - have you googled karcher spares (I've just done it and come up with a comprehensive site - www.espares.co.uk - with tons of spares, including hose attachments.

If they can't help then make a connector up from brass pipe fittings: hose tail adaptor (say ¾" BSP) into a brass socket (which matches the karcher) - you may need to use a reducing bush between these 2. Maybe a fiver for the bits from your local plumbers merchant (you'll not get this stuff from a DIY shed).

sorry, i cant help, but the pictures are much clearer / better

Neo,

I didn't realise that! I have just now given it an almighty twist and yes, it was an actual additional fitting.. My Dad has just told me that my Granddad had attached it to suit himself (can't rememember, it's been 8 years since he died)!

Anyroad, have just attached a spare Hozelock adaptor onto the Karcher and I'm flying now, working 100%!

Guys, thanks for your help (especially Neo for pointin out the obvious)!

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back