Karcher K4 Pressure Washer Leak (frost damage?)

When my K7 packed up under warranty, they sent me a new lance (it was Bluetooth operated). Trouble was, they sent one for a K4 and that was despite me telling them and sending them pictures of the model and serial number. I phoned them up and they then sent me a lance for a …….K4 again! I phoned them back up and they sent me the correct lance. It didn’t cure the problem so they collected the whole machine including the original Lance, repaired it and sent it back to me. They also told me to keep the brand new lance as a spare for my trouble!

Fair play to them.

Sponsored Links
Fair play to them.
Well, that was a curse post! My OC3 portable washer packed up yesterday - battery flat, light flickering, won’t take a charge and brown rusty water dripping out of it - I suspect water has got into the electrics. Emailed them last night at 6.30 and had a reply at 8.30 telling me they could collect it for repair this Friday.

Well, that was a curse post! My OC3 portable washer packed up yesterday - battery flat, light flickering, won’t take a charge and brown rusty water dripping out of it - I suspect water has got into the electrics. Emailed them last night at 6.30 and had a reply at 8.30 telling me they could collect it for repair this Friday.
Fair play times two.

Update:
They collected it, repaired it and had it back to me in time to take it away with us on holiday. Unfortunately it had developed a small leak so we had to carry water with us and fill it just before use. When I got back I complained again and they have just sent me a factory refurbed machine although it looks like a new one to me. Oh, and a spare charger!

Sponsored Links
Meanwhile my own K4 has not stopped working. It went through a phase of needing to be thoroughly bled before it would work, running water through it for 15 or 20 minutes. Now it doesn't work at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back