Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A lesson for the young and inexperienced

Yesterday as I went in to a co op in hebden bridge a very pleasing pennine picturesque stone old mill town, a chap selling the big issue wished me a good morning, I replied good morning noticing he had a look of living outdoors because of his ruddy sunburnt complexion.

So I bought two ploughman's sandwiches and two pints of milk put them in two chargeable carrier bags
On the way out I handed one to him and said you've got exactly the same as me !
He thanked me and said that's much better than buying the mag ........
(No cash I paid for the stuff contactless )

I needn't have bothered as he had plenty of women contributing to his cause as I noticed later .......

What turned it for me was the "Good Morning " no mention of buying the big issue.

The Karma was this I'd ordered the wrong part and have to make this trek again at my cost !!!!!!
I will say if they'd been foreign they wouldn't have got a penny so I'm a racist so what sue me.

Sponsored Links
Yesterday as I went in to a co op in hebden bridge

Do you know the Fox And Goose Pub? Went to a pub way off the tourist route on the outskirts of Prague in March. Met some lads who are regulars there. Great characters and big beer drinkers. Seems like a unique pub run as a community co-operative.

Hebden is a lovely little town, was there a couple of week ends ago but the inhabitants seem quite odd, they seem to be a mix of drunks and uni educated dropouts with funny coloured hair... It does have a high LGBT percentage.

Hebden is a lovely little town, was there a couple of week ends ago but the inhabitants seem quite odd, they seem to be a mix of drunks and uni educated dropouts with funny coloured hair... It does have a high LGBT percentage.
There's a very sad film about the fringes of society in Hebden Bridge I've got the dvd it's a bit harrowing really at odds with what you see in the town a trendy folksie kind of place, I was there once and a hot air balloon had just taken off fronmy the park!

Sponsored Links

Yes, sounds like a good description of the Hebden lads I met in Prague, but without the coloured hair or Lezzers, Gayboys, Benders & Trannys bit.

Sponsored Links
Back