Keith Moon of the Who, one of the world's best drummers?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bear in mind, in the music business, the drummer is the guy who gets there first before the roadies and the musicians.

Surprisingly,mentioning Stuart Cable, the first time I saw the Stereophonics in concert, the support band were Feeder. The drummer with them, Jon Lee, committed suicide a few years ago.

Was killing a few dull moments on youtube a year or so ago, found loads by this lad, pretty mazing stuff. Apparently Jay-Z (thats zee, not zed!?) has him as his drummer. I guess the money Mr. Z has, he wouldn't settle for a numpty (his missus int bad either :p )
(BTW, im not a boring muso and have zero musical talent, i just like the stuff.)

I was pretty impressed with some of those street drummers, the beats they can get out of empty buckets and bits of old metal is impressive aswell.

Nobody mentioned Stuart Copeland either. Watched a series of documentaries a few years ago and he is reputably one of the best technical drummers ever

However,

Animal = no.1 :) any day of the week!!

[quote why is it always the drummer that dies early.... moon, bonzo, slipknot guy, this cable guy... i should learn to play the guitar instead! :eek: quote]

I thought it was the bass player that died from Slipknot. Whilst talking about Slipknot, Joey Jordinson is a very talented drummer.

Sponsored Links
Back