Kingspan 100mm insulation boards

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was looking for a quantity of Kingspan 100mm insulation board (or similar to Kingspan), and was wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get it from?

Was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative to Kingspan?

Sponsored Links
Try to get tomfe's polish supplier details out of him if you want a decent quantity!

Was looking for a quantity of Kingspan 100mm insulation board (or similar to Kingspan), and was wondering if anyone knows the cheapest place to get it from?

Was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative to Kingspan?

Seconds and co

Encon

Expect a massive hike from 6 months ago. Builders merchants have raised prices by upto 50%

I've bought loads recently for between £25 and £30 each in 100mm.

Sponsored Links
I heard there was a fire at a factory making one of the component materials.

Presumably the factory will eventually be rebuilt, or another manufacturer will start turning the stuff out, and the price will settle down.

I'm a bit surprised Foamglas has not been imported to fill part of the gap. Demand in the UK is so low that they won't import it unless you order a truckload. As it doesn't burn I thought demand would pick up after Grenfell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back