Kitchen & Bathroom cold feeds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a problem i seem to have 3 stopcocks one under the kitchen sink for the cold supply, 1 in the bathroom for the cold, and one in the airing cupboard for the hot. All three have seized so i want to replace them. but i'm not sure which stopcock would isolate my flat, i know i can isolate from the outside stopcock. But i'm studying plumbing at college at the mo but i can't work out my system.

I'm on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey block, in the airing cupboard i have the supply pipe which is feeding the (tank) which i think is gravity feed from a large cistern in the roof of the block. It looks as if the i have one pipe feedin the hot to the kitchen and another feeding the bathroom. The Kitchen and bathroom looks as if they have both got a different cold water feeds.

Is this possible?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back