Kitchen before and after extension

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: I know, I can see that the lights in your kitchen are blue. I was asking if you have those green strip lights under your car - the ones that our Asian population seem to have embraced. Why me?!
I see your location is appropriate. :LOL: Sorry, couldn't resist.

na, i'm in far too posh a part of Berkshire for that. We use led flashing lights on our cars. :LOL:

Whyme, I am also refitting the kitchen. I have been looking for the blue lights but unable to source small lights. Lot of the lights sold are 30mm upwards. Can you help?

The blue lights will be switched on by a motion dawn to dusk sensor with alternate switching via switchplate.

Am taking pictures. Hopefully will post stages here sometime

Hi, b and Q sell them, but you can get identical on ebay half the price. They come in a pack of ten. email us for link
Motion detector, good idea, think i may add that to mine.

Are they the 5 led lights ?.
I bought the same ones for my decking, and was also thinking about doing the same as you have in the kitchen but in white.

them lights would look good in my decking :LOL: cheers ive sussed the pics now much better

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back