Kitchen cabinet hinges - missing screws

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! I have some MFI bedroom cabinets that use a kitchen cabinet hinge. I removed the doors smoe time ago and now I would like to refit them. The hinges are on the doors and the hinge plates are on the carcases, but I have mislpaced the locking screws that connect the two parts. Does anyone know what size of screw I need?

Sponsored Links
Visit your local B&Q, look for a female assistant and put on a sheepish expression, ask if they have any spare screws as you have lost a few. They usually have box full under the counter in the kitchen display area. ( I know,I was that man, a few months ago)

You could even ask if they have some spare hinges!! Tried that years ago (before they started selling them separately. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
wingcoax is right, I did the same thing for the screws for fixing the kitchen door/draw handles on, had a draw full.
bigcol49 where in Yorkshire are you, I'm working and living there at the moment and have some left overs from a kitchen.
I'm West Yorks BD16, the offer only stands until I get deported ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back