Kitchen Cabinets 350mm Not Bespoke Though.....??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking to renew kitchen. Looking at all measurements I need cabinets that are 350mm.... I understand that regular "sheds" do 300 & 400... Can anyone recommend somewhere for this size... Oh ps Bespoke is not in my wallet!!!!! :(

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Guys????
This has had loads of views but no replies.....
Can I assume that bespoke is the way?????
BLAST :evil:
Any tips on kitchen choices... I get frustrated by the "boys" in farms they know NOTHING!!!
Thanks AGAIN!!

Ask uncle Google about replacement kitchen cabinet doors and see if any one can supply you a off the shelf 350mm wide door. Personally I don’t think so, I believe standard sizes are 300, 400, 500 etc, etc. If this is the case then bespoke is you only route.

Sponsored Links
Unless you have tools/skills to cut down a 400mm (not terribly difficult if you are using slab doors) then you're cheapest bet is a 50mm cover piece, or rejig the layout and leave a gap of about 150mm somewhere for either a telescopic towel holder or bottle rack.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back