kitchen cabinets

Hi John D, no your right I went for the 3"~ wall plates. Figured 6 fixings per cab. were better than the two from the ikea L brackets. The runs are quite short 1.3m and 1.4 widths.

I'll have to stick with the wall plates since i've already ordered- unless the walls really bad, shouldn't be though. Good that the services are all correctly placed and quite level. Thanks for the crumbly wall fix.

J.A.K, well my idea was well off and i still can't imagine yours. ill see when it arrives.

Thanks guys.

Sponsored Links
Yes faint-hearted clients are best kept away from the sight of bricks and joists. It seem's to disturb them greatly when they see bare brick's and floor joists they just can't wait to have it covered up again so they can be safe and secure in their castle ,ignorance is bliss eh?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back