kitchen grade 18mm conti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all. Hope everyin is well.

Looking to make some quality kitchen base units and not got the time to spray MDF, so looking for a high quality conti board for the white base units (doors will come later)

Anyone know a good supplier? my only other option is MDF, or plywood, but that's getting expensive for cabinet grade stuff....or I'm gonna end up buying IKEA base units as they are pretty good quality

Any pointers appreciated!

Thanks,

Virgil

Sponsored Links
''quality kitchen base units'' are not made from conti-board.
You could use Ikea but then you would have to buy their doors as they use different sized cup'ds to most suppliers.
Cheaper to get your cup's ready made from ebay and the like [from £15 cupboard] cheaper than the cost of the conti to make them.

You could use Ikea but then you would have to buy their doors as they use different sized cup'ds to most suppliers.
Cheaper to get your cup's ready made from ebay and the like [from £15 cupboard] cheaper than the cost of the conti to make them.

fair comment - what's a 'quality' white base unit made from then? (maybe your idea of 'quality' exceeds mine by a mile)

:)

Yep - Ikea are fairly unique...

Don't like the idea of e-bay specials...

fair comment - what's a 'quality' white base unit made from then? (maybe your idea of 'quality' exceeds mine by a mile)

:)

Yep - Ikea are fairly unique...

Don't like the idea of e-bay specials...always come back to bite me!

Sponsored Links
I found a cheap source of cup'ds on ebay, they have a warehouse just off the A13 and are not selling odd units but good selection in a variety of finishes.
There was another firm out in Essex also selling cheap units.
Basildon 01268450419 or

Kitchenswholesales.com E7
or

Romford
ALI -07947 357 762
WES - 07939 521 502

I found a cheap source of cup'ds on ebay, they have a warehouse just off the A13 and are not selling odd units but good selection in a variety of finishes.
There was another firm out in Essex also selling cheap units.
Basildon 01268450419 or

Kitchenswholesales.com E7
or

Romford
ALI -07947 357 762
WES - 07939 521 502

Thanks Foxhole. Appreciate it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back