Kitchen inserts?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a good value source for standard fitted kitchen size drawer inserts? The closest i see all call themselves Blum or equivalent but seem a bit expensive. I'm mainly interested in cutlery inserts for a 400mm drawer but also.. it they're available, an organiser to make a shallow 400mm take some plates? (10.5/11")

edit.. just seen this one. Looks ideal as can be cut to size but jaysus, the price of it for a bit of plastic!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cutlery-I...ookware_Food_Storage&var=&hash=item1c474ef4c9

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
If you think that's frightening, take a look at this drawer insert or this one . Good job there are cheap ones if you scout around a bit - our local pound shop even does some basic lift-out organisers and Dunelm were doing beechwood ones at just under a fiver before Christmas - not made to measure, but cheap

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back