Kitchen sink installation

• Thread starter 2scoops0406
  • Start date
Eduardio ... You just know what you have to do !!! Take the b****r out and start again .... It makes sense ! I bet there is a simple answer !

P

Sponsored Links
Get that sink out, do it right ..... There's owt easy today, I say, owt easy !!
P

Oh yes the sink is coming out, frustratingly I have to work around three boys under the age of 4 (my kids) who are wont to help me when they can. This means very limited time frames when I can turn the water off etc, but as I'm incapacitated this coming week (no I am really), rest assured it's coming out.

Don't waste your 3 little helpers, get them to stand on the sink while the silicon is drying, should keep them busy for a few hours.

Sponsored Links
Now that's a good idea, all I need to do now is communicate it to the kids, that could prove tricky :!:

Jobs a good 'un. No problems at all, sink came out, old silicone removed, new bead of good quality silicone applied (unibond, I presume this is quite good, it's expensive, and stinks!) Sink rebedded, tightened up remaining clips, and braced against celing until silicone had cured. Then used sharp knife to remove excess. Looks the business, that's for the advice and support :D

oops, just read my last post, that's supposed to read thanks for the advice and support, much appreciated. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back