Kitchen sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
not to sure if this fits into this section, please move if needed!!

My daughter has just moved into a new apartment and has a fantastic fitted kitchen. The kitchen sink is a single R hand drainer with a waste grill on the drainer.

The plug hole in the sink is quite deep and there does not seem to be a plug for it, so can u get a plugless sink?

when u fill the sink it seems to hold the water in it for approx 5 mins, then starts to drain away very slowly, but wen u put water onto the drainer, it drains away normally from the grill waste on there.

Have never come across this before, so is it likely to be a plugless sink, or should she have a separate plug and it is just missing and she has a blockage in the sink waste pipe

Thanks in advance

Juliex

Sponsored Links
A picture would be nice! It could be a basket strainer but you can normally pull them out with the small knob in the middle?!

thanks for the quick reply

Am not at my daughters at the moment, so no pic till tomorrow

Its definately not a basket strainer as i have one of these and there is no hole in the middle of the plug hole where the stick of a basket drainer goes into. It looks just like a normal plug hole, but it seems odd that it hold the water for approm 5 mins then starts to drain away. It also does not have any marks on it where u have fitted a plug into the hole, which i would have thought it would have as its stainless steel

Juliex

Sponsored Links
euroline-el860nc-860x435mm-sbsd-ss.jpg

Fantastic except for the damned awful Leisure Euroline sink!!
What Terry designed that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back