Kitchen "task" lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not having much luck with the search facility, but i'm looking for some kitchen lights to light worktop areas, they can be wall or ceiling mounted (not keen on cutting holes in ceiling for downlights)
There will be no wall cupboards so under cupboard lights are a no go.
Quite like the idea of led lights but are they still quite expensive
Any ideas appreciated need to get wiring sorted before reboarding ceiling

Sponsored Links
unfortunately this is a diffucult question to answer..
only you know your wifes taste.. and it's her final descision ( don't fool yourself into thinking any different.. )

you could have some nice designer drop lamps or ou could go for goose kneck lights ( they're usually fixed to top of cabinets and hang over.. ) , or you could go for a 2 wire spot system that lets you place the downlights where you want them... the options are limited only by your taste and budget..

only you know your wifes taste.. and it's her final descision ( don't fool yourself into thinking any different.. )

In my house, I am the one wearing the trousers. And my wife told me I could say that on here. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back