Kitchen waste in 32mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with installing an integrated fridge freezer, there is a waste pipe across the back which is currently 40mm. Running in a new one at floor level is not an option. I could run 40mm up to the wash Machine apron 3M then down to 32mm for 1.2M then back up to 40mm.

Any advice please

Martman

Sponsored Links
Reducing pipe size in the middle of a run is a very bad idea, especially to below the size recommended in the Building Regulations. It will block up quite quickly.

Building regs say that 40mm is the minimum size for a waste pipe from a kitchen sink, if this is going to a soil stack then the maximum total length is three metres, any longer than this and it must be increased in size to 50mm

Thanks juggles

I thought that some one would say that looks like I will have to find a shallow F/F.

Any one know of one (50/50 integrated)

Martman

Sponsored Links
The cabinet is 570 I have made a channel by removing the thick mortar/ plaster down to the brick. From the pipe to the front of the cabinet the measurement is 540mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back