Kitchen worktop edging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody out there help me with my tiled kitchen worktop (40 mm) which needs an aluminium (brushed) coloured edging strip. I wanted a worktop which is very easy to look after and my previous kitchen had tiles and a wooden edging. As our new kitchen is a bit more modern, we thought that a metal look PVC edge would complement the look. But, where do we get the edging from???

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Would suggest you look for a stainless steel fabricator...I`ve got a brill. splashback behind sink that a mate did in patterned sheet from scrap in 2 mins. in their 3metre brake press.there are dozens of patterns available . Of course it would cost you, but most firms seem approachable particularly if you ask @ their reception, rather than phoning.That`s what I`ve found ;)

Nige F said:
Would suggest you look for a stainless steel fabricator...I`ve got a brill. splashback behind sink that a mate did in patterned sheet from scrap in 2 mins. in their 3metre brake press.there are dozens of patterns available . Of course it would cost you, but most firms seem approachable particularly if you ask @ their reception, rather than phoning.That`s what I`ve found ;)

Trencrom said:
Nige F said:

Sponsored Links
Trencrom

Suggest you post replies in the message body box ( the big one ) not the subject box ( the small one )

New to forums are you ???

swelec

Correct! Not new to forum but to replying - good guess! Only realised the mistake after I'd sent it off - but alas, too late.

Was so excited that actually somebody took the time to reply... and I shall try and get the stainless steel edging as Nige suggested.

Thanks for all your help.

Be careful with fabricated metal edging. Can be very sharp, wife could easily cut herself on it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back