Knee Pad Trousers not doing it ..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a few pairs of knee pad trousers,trouble is they don't do the biss. They always seem to be facing inwards and when you kneel down only a bit of the pad is where it should be!

Can you buy a twisted knee pair where the pad comes around as the trouser raises and be in the correct position. After all this is what there susposed to do isn't it.

Anyone bought a decent pair that do it ??

Sponsored Links
I brought a pair of dickes black trousers from wickes last year, with the knee pads, these done exactly what you said.

About a week ago I brought some 'scruffs' in wickes, with knee pads, these are much better, protects the knees much more.

Sponsored Links
i suffer from the same problem, and after donkeys years without knee pads my knees are shot! recently i splashed out on some snickers floor layers trousers and got the pads to match, and can honestly say they are by far the best i have used in over 18 years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back