Knee pads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm looking for some knee pad recommendations by those of you who are wearing them continuously for long periods.

I've been using a pair of cheap Vitrex pads for some time now and although they do the job in terms of being cushioning to kneel on, the big problem is that the rear velcro tapes are only 1" wide and cut into the back of my legs something rotten, I've still got the marks on my legs from the last time I used them two weeks ago.

So I'm looking for knee pads with VERY wide, soft, velcro fastening, rear straps and ideally a front side that doesn't have deep grooves in it since they will be worn outside whilst kneeling in wet grass / mud and so I don't want them to get clogged up with mud.

I have thought about the trousers into which you slide knee pads, which sound like a good idea since they solve the problems of rear straps but as discribed above, I'm thinking that if I'm constantly kneeling in damp grass, I'm just gonna end up with very wet trousers !

Thanks for your advice.

Nick

Sponsored Links
i have these supplied to me for my work,trouble is the knees on the trousers are actually near your ankles. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back