Komatsu mini digger

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but here is my question......

I have a Komatsu mini digger. I know where to dip and fill the engine oil. but there is a oil filler on the injector pump ....... anyone know how to check it and what oil should be in there?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Derek

Sponsored Links
Hi Diyisfun

I had googled and found those same sites. Most if not all require you to buy the manual from them...... at a very high cost !
I'm going to sell the digger once I've completed the task in hand so don't really want to spend loads on it...... already bought battery and fuel pump!

Anyway, many thanks for the suggestions.

I have contacted the manufacturer on another matter and they weren't at all helpful.

If you have a plant hire company near you, you could ask to speak to the workshop, they may help you, especially if you say you are thinking of getting the machine serviced.

Sponsored Links
I don't want to sem a smart-arse, but why are they going to believe you about the service when you are asking about detailled service info ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back