Labour candidate

Not as tolerant in practice:

One of Sikhism underlying values is family living. Sikhs are expected to live in a family environment in order to conceive and nurture their children in order to perpetuate God's creation. Any alternative manner of living is prohibited specifically a celibate lifestyle. Most Sikhs assume this means homosexuality, which cannot result in procreation, is unnatural and against God's will.

http://www.religionfacts.com/sikhism/homosexuality

There are plenty of other interpretations to suggest otherwise.

However interpretation by humans usually results in the mother of all f uck ups!

Although religion is the biggest joke in the first place!

Sponsored Links

How was the labour party involved in that?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../woman-who-exposed-rochdale-grooming-13050566

The woman who uncovered the Rochdale grooming scandal - and whose work helped convict the men who abused young girls - was considered by Labour bosses to fight the battle to become the town’s MP, the M.E.N. can reveal.

Sara Rowbotham, whose tireless efforts to help abused under-age girls is being documented in three-part BBC Drama Three Girls this week, was interviewed to stand for the party in Rochdale at next month’s general election.

I think you need to look into the facts a bit more.

Sponsored Links
Bliar for one reason, the other reason is Commie Corbynski! I'm ex-services, the excuse for a man is a traitor!View attachment 141001

Are ex-armed services guys generally more likely to vote Conservative?

The reason I ask is that a few years back I had a tenant, he was ex-armed services and generally kept to himself. One day whilst popping over to fix a loose hanging door I got into a discussion with him and it meandered all over the place until we got to what motivated him to fight. We covered topics like for the country, for the nation etc. I said well that means you are fighting for the foreign interests who control so much of the UK. How do you deal with that. To be honest he said he never thought about it much and to his credit he said as a civilian I would not really appreciate what its like to be in the army because what matters is the guy next to you, your colleagues.

Just for starters...

"Sikhism teaches tolerance, equality and acceptance of all people, regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexuality. Sikh wedding ceremonies are non-gender specific, and so same-sex marriage is possible within Sikhism"

But does it promote and accept gay sex? Does it allow gay marriage?

sadly woody is unable to say where he thinks this "rule" comes from. Obviously he has not read a bible himself and is just repeating something he heard somewhere. That would explain why he is unfamiliar with Christian teaching.

come on woody, tell us where you think your rule is. We'll wait while you go out to borrow a bible.

Lol, you'll wait as long as a I have waited for you to explain your benefits/tax statement.

You're OK to worm and squirm yourself, but you demand answers from others. Hipocracy much?

I think you need to look into the facts a bit more.

The irony....

Remember Sarah Champion:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...ack-shadow-minister-in-race-row-a3613951.html

Jeremy Corbyn 'wrong to sack shadow minister Sarah Champion for claiming UK has problem with Pakistani grooming gangs'

It was a cover up.....the real reason she was sacked was because she didnt like the far left Corbynistas, so when the Sun article came out, it a great excuse to get rid of her.There is no tolerance amongst Corbynistas or Momentum, anybody not a devout follower is out........

The irony....

Remember Sarah Champion:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...ack-shadow-minister-in-race-row-a3613951.html

It was a cover up.....the real reason she was sacked was because she didnt like the far left Corbynistas, so when the Sun article came out, it a great excuse to get rid of her.There is no tolerance amongst Corbynistas or Momentum, anybody not a devout follower is out........

What irony? That Sajid Javid said that - lol the one with links to his brothers BTL empire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224

Covering what up exactly? She is still a labour MP.

sadly woody is unable to say where he thinks this "rule" comes from. Obviously he has not read a bible himself and is just repeating something he heard somewhere. That would explain why he is unfamiliar with Christian teaching.

come on woody, tell us where you think your rule is. We'll wait while you go out to borrow a bible.
It could be the that reason the bible is against homosexuality is because back then before the discovery of antibiotics gay behavior was a major theat to public health.
It is not a co-incidence that the AIDS plague only emerged in Western society after the decriminalization of homosexual behavior.

It could be the that reason the bible is against homosexuality is because back then before the discovery of antibiotics gay behavior was a major theat to public health.
It is not a co-incidence that the AIDS plague only emerged in Western society after the decriminalization of homosexual behavior.
Or perhaps the blokes who wrote/made up the bible in the first place were homophobes.
And no, the aids plague has little to do with decriminalisation of homosexual behaviour. It was about not having safe sex and using condoms (as well as not sharing needles and having blood transfusions). At the time most people thought condoms were mainly to stop people getting pregnant, obviously not a problem with homosexuals.

The AIDS epidemic started in the Gay community and the main pool of infection is still in the Gay community.
Before decriminalization there was no AIDS, with legalisation AIDS swept through the gay community and has now entered the straight community in places like Africa.

The AIDS epidemic started in the Gay community and the main pool of infection is still in the Gay community.
Before decriminalization there was no AIDS, with legalisation AIDS swept through the gay community and has now entered the straight community in places like Africa.
It's not a gay disease.
A big part of the HIV epidemic started in the USA, so I'll talk about that for now. A lot of the USA when the Aids epidemic really took hold in the 1980's was still very much against gay relationships imo (Even old Regan said it was revenge on gay people, or something like that). Am not even sure if all states had repelled the law on sodomy so your theory about disciminalisation and the rise of aids doesn't make sense to me.

There's another theory that the very reason things got out of hand once the HIV virus had been identified was that 'straight' people were against gay relationships, were homophobic that a lot of gay people kept quiet and didn't seek out the help they needed to, nor take HIV tests when they were finally available. It doesn't sound to me that the USA was 'ok' with gay people on a whole.

In the UK being homosexual (men) was decriminised 51 years ago in 1967. Aids took hold in about 1981. Doesn't add up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back