Lack of Black faces at Glastonbury

Sponsored Links
It was a broad analysis to expand on the generalised simplification you originally posted.
We can go into more detail if you like.:)

I've no idea what your earwax-travel comment is about.

Nore me hopefully John will explain ;)

When i see the crowds at an England-Pakistan or -India Test Match i recall Norman Tebbit's 'Cricket Test' and see many ethnic loyalties change while those matches are played. They'll tell you they're British yet cheer every time an English wicket falls.

I was working in Hackney a while back. For a black fella Blazing hot day

He was watching Cricket England vs West Indies. I said do you think you'll beat us? He replied I'm English mate I want England. That shut me up..... fair doos I said.

Any black brown yellow person wants to call themselves English it makes me proud and I wouldn't consider them anything other than English. I was educated that day....

☆We both then bent the Knee and embraced........

Not really that was a joke☆

A regular occurrence in Italy is a mob of mostly thousands of migrants storming an area, usually a beach, chanting "Reconquest" and groping women, it was claimed.
Sorted that for you...

Sponsored Links
Himmy, not sticking to your narrow, self imposed criteria doesn't mean my argument is failing. I have posted evidence that very large gatherings with large numbers of aliens from certain races/religions often lead to violence and mayhem. Your usual chicanery is as tedious as ever. My finger hovers over the ignore button.
Save your finger. Himmy AKA DevilWorshipper seems to have left the forum.

There were some coloured faces at Silverstone today. Broader interest than certain types of music has.

Lack of Black Faces at Glastonbury,
is that because there is not the amount of Black faces in this Country as we are brain washed to believe
Take a picture of any high street situation and one finds most of the faces are white .
You’ve never been to Peckham then .?

There were some coloured faces at Silverstone today. Broader interest than certain types of music has.
Outdated term no longer deemed acceptable.
If someone has a disabled child, should they accept someone referring to them as a spastic?
If a man is gay, should he accept someone referring to him as a po0f?

etc etc.

Before anyone answers yes to my hypothetical questions, stop for a sec and think how you would genuinely feel if you were faced with any scenarios like this e.g. if you had a disabled child.

Sponsored Links