Lack of Black faces at Glastonbury

I went Donnington super bikes. 99. 99% white.

What could this mean?

Sponsored Links
That's a history lesson on why we are fůcked.
It's also an over simplified one. For some reason I'm thinking about poor hearing down to earwax - too much of it or some hearing problem. Lack of travel might figure too.

Lots of black faces at Glastonbury….well its full of soap dodgers

Sponsored Links
It's also an over simplified one. For some reason I'm thinking about poor hearing down to earwax - too much of it or some hearing problem. Lack of travel might figure too.
It was a broad analysis to expand on the generalised simplification you originally posted.
We can go into more detail if you like.:)

I've no idea what your earwax-travel comment is about.

It was a broad analysis to expand on the generalised simplification you originally posted.
We can go into more detail if you like.:)

I've no idea what your earwax-travel comment is about.
I see the English as much more of a mix eg viking types come at us from 2 directions

The Normans (from Nortmanni: “Northmen”) were originally pagan barbarian pirates from Denmark, Norway, and Iceland who began to make destructive plundering raids on European coastal settlements in the 8th century.

There will always be interbreeding as well and movement.

Accents - maybe not as pronounced as they may have been in the past but they are often still there.

Both Irish and Scottish languages are Gaelic. Welsh Celtic. ;) More and more are learning Welsh but it's always been the usual language in some parts of Wales. :) In one part of Wales kids are expected to speak Welsh one day a week at school. Probably a reaction to living on the outskirts of an area that has been called Little England beyond Wales.

English is a right old mix ;) some anglo saxon still exists
The earliest forms of English, collectively known as Old English, evolved from a group of West Germanic (Ingvaeonic) dialects brought to Great Britain by Anglo-Saxon settlers in the 5th century and further mutated by Norse-speaking Viking settlers starting in the 8th and 9th centuries. Middle English began in the late 11th century after the Norman conquest of England, when considerable French (especially Old Norman) and Latin-derived vocabulary was incorporated into English over some three hundred years.[9][10] Early Modern English began in the late 15th century with the start of the Great Vowel Shift and the Renaissance trend of borrowing further Latin and Greek words and roots into English, concurrent with the introduction of the printing press to London. This era notably culminated in the King James Bible and plays of William Shakespeare.[1

3 people who I know well moved significantly within the UK. Local accents tend to rub off.

Where would we all be without the wisdom of Wiki to guide us?:rolleyes:
It's just a convenient place to copy paste from but the ones that I have just done that with repeat other sources I have come across elsewhere. In some ways it relates to saying that humans tend to be tribal and Wales currently is an example of how easy it is to push people in that direction - harmless in this case or is it? Talking to a speaker in Little England Beyond Wales he's over the moon - classes over subscribed. ;) It would be extremely unwise to use that term when visiting there. Telling some one from West Brom they are a Brummie. wont go down well either.

It's just a convenient place to copy paste from but the ones that I have just done that with repeat other sources I have come across elsewhere. In some ways it relates to saying that humans tend to be tribal and Wales currently is an example of how easy it is to push people in that direction - harmless in this case or is it? Talking to a speaker in Little England Beyond Wales he's over the moon - classes over subscribed. ;) It would be extremely unwise to use that term when visiting there. Telling some one from West Brom they are a Brummie. wont go down well either.

You must mix with some really sensitive people

I've been asked if I'm Greek, Australian, from Oklahoma City or American, Canadian. A Cockney:(
If I got upset every time I'd be serving time.

Loads of dirty finger nails though, I bet. (y)

Dunno never went around looking at peoples finger nails Noseall

So your guess is as good as mine

Incidentally you seem to have some type of fetish about finger nails ???

But hey ho each to there own

Seemed to me lots of travel in those days.... being invaded from all directions .... is that what you meant?

Last edited:
Dunno never went around looking at peoples finger nails Noseall

So your guess is as good as mine

Incidentally you seem to have some type of fetish about finger nails ???

But hey ho each to there own

And Nashers

Sponsored Links