Landscaper or Builder?


29 Oct 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
There's a drainage ditch running along the boundary of my front garden with my driveway crossing over it into the garden. I'm now thinking of getting the driveway across the drainage ditch widened, a retaining wall built along the length of the drainage ditch and the embankment levelled. Left unchecked there's a possibility that erosion of the embankment may eventually affect the foundations of my garage (which just to the right of the photo). The job is too big for DIY however I'm not sure whether I should be looking for a landscaper, builder or some other sort of contractor. Just wondering if anyone here has experience of something similar and can offer their advise - many thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links