Laptop advice needed please

Download Avast or AVG. Both are free , and not 30 trial versions.

If you go in after Xmas they will probably be pushing McAfee or Norton or whichever other AV they are targeted with selling that month/quarter.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
In that case you'd be delighted by the 8" floppy that I'm looking at here.

What were you thinking about?

VLG_FoulMouth.jpg

Back on topic Softus.

Alison there is another alternative in the mobile PC market. Big benefit being cost, main drawback is you have to be a stupid american to use it.

PortablePC.jpg

Back on topic Softus.
I thought we were on topic...

I do love a man with a huge willy. ;)

I DID NOT WRITE THAT!!!!!! :eek:

I got a Compaq C60-111EM from PC World. The young guy was helpful without being pushy and I didn't come out with things that I didn't need.

Just got to decide what anti-virus to put on it. I use Avira Internet Security Suite and it seems to be OK - should I just stick with that? Don't want anything too complicated for her.

I use Avira Internet Security Suite and it seems to be OK - should I just stick with that?

If you are the member of the family she is likely to run too, should she have problems, I would put Avira on as you are comfortable/familiar with it.

I use Avira Internet Security Suite and it seems to be OK - should I just stick with that?

If you are the member of the family she is likely to run too, should she have problems, I would put Avira on as you are comfortable/familiar with it.

I can't get believe I got a sensible answer in amongst all this filth!! :LOL: :LOL: I think I've tried every anti-virus on the market but I must admit, Avira seems to be OK - it's not the cheapest though.

And I'm not even gonna ask what hole Softus has got.....................

It's worth noting that Avast and AVG are free and do just as good a job as Avira.

Sponsored Links