laptop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My sony vaio got stamped on, accidentily, insurance is paying half what it's worth(£1200=£600), the screen is goosed apart from the top left hand corner, it still cranked up, and it still works apart from i cannot read it as i could! i had to send it off, got it back with a part removed, but within the return package. It is a little black box say,3"x3" 1/4, when i try to start it i t says from my limited on screen vision, that something is'nt right, what is this what was removed? and why did this happen ? spying ?, confused :eek:

Sponsored Links
Does it have anything written on the box? Could be a battery or a hard disk? Any chance of a picture?

sorry, not black, silver, stainless?with a black sticky across the pcb, 2 ports? 1 about 15 terminals, 1 looks like a usb port ? on the bottom is this, Exactly. 1 >SUS<

just been upstairs, woke her up, you know the rest !!! :( not really, i get away with loads, well trained :LOL:

I cant think of anyhting that meets that description, neither can I imagine why your insurance are taking your laptop apart!
The only thing I can possibly imagine coming in a 3" box is a hard drive:

laptop_hard_drive.jpg

Sponsored Links
it looks like that in metal, all the pins at the top like that, then a wall then, say, six more pins, i really just wanted to know why they had done this

Back