Large Angle brackets for a wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.

I have a wall that appears to be bulging, the front elevation wall is bowing and coming off the party wall. The loose bricks were taken out, re-laid and the wall plastered. As an extra measure, I am proposing using a wide angle bracket to hold the party wall and the front elevation wall together.

The structural engineer has suggested using a 300x 300 5mm plate with bolts on, does anyone know where I can find such angle brackets. The biggest I have seen so far off the shelf is sa 150mm x 160mm and 60mm width. I have found a 5mm 300mm x 300mm angle bracket, but its only 40mm and these are used for rustic shelves. I wish they could be wider than 40mm.

Before condition

1655393468822.png

After plastering

1655393506706.png

Sponsored Links
That would have to be fabricated to spec, would advise using chemical resin … similar principle to gallows brackets

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back