Law abiding person 1, Criminal robber 0

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
News item

A trucker who was being robbed by 3 guys defended himself with a knife, stabbing the robbers, who then fled and one subsequently bled to death as his accomplices did not take him directly to hospital, but chose to drive off in some random direction whilst thinking of a suitable excuse. They finally decided to take him to a hospital about 15 miles away, but it was on their route home. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wonder what the trucker said which made the CPS decide that there was insufficient evidence to charge him with anything?

It certainly could not have been .... "I was attacked by three criminals, and I defended myself", as that would be sure to get him life under our poxy justice system

The guy who died was a known "career" criminal

Sponsored Links
Anyway, I wonder what the trucker said which made the CPS decide that there was insufficient evidence to charge him with anything?
Woody,
With a name like Vasilius Nikolakopoulos he probably didn't say anything that they could understand so they scrubbed round any thought of charging him.

Like it though, a bit of common sense for a change.

I thought it was 4?

they dropped one off on the motorway because he was freaking out about all the blood in the car..

it happened about 4 miles from here....

the greek guy was a delivery driver..

and you don't mess with greek guys.. they still have national service.. 2 years in the army when you hit 18...
guess he still remembers his knife fighting skills...

Sponsored Links
good riddance to this scum bag the worms will be looking forward to meeting him, the dinner is on me worms enjoy.

But knowing this scum bag wormsies he will take the easy way out
and be cremated, he should at least do one thing right in is life and not deny you off a feast.

Nice to see proper justice for a change.

The bit that tickled me, after previously mentioning that he was called "Vasilius Nikolakopoulos", was the phrase "thought to be from Greece" on page 2 :D

Chances are that the knife belonged to one of his assailants and he merely defended himself and turned it back on him ?

Sponsored Links
Back