lawn looking very light almost lime in colour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My lawn was laid last year with good quality turf and the soil it was laid on was purchased from Rolawn. Looked great last year. I know that we have had a harsh winter but my lawn at the moment is looking very light, almost a yellowy lime colour over the majority of the lawn, the remainder being a darker green.
Is there anything I can do now or have to wait til spring and them what should I use on it? There is no visible signs of weeds or moss, just these two vastly contrasting shades of green.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
When was it laid? I wouldnt worry too much this time of year but if your lawn was laid quite late it is likely that it didnt take too well before the early cold weather came in. Does it look like grass does if you leave a board over it for a week or so?

Hopefully the sun and warmth will sort it out. I would give it a spring feed but would wait at least until later march really.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back