Lawn reviver wood killer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I used "Evergreen miracle gro 4 in 1" on my lawn over a month ago, it worked well almost weed free but now weeds are back. What do I use??

Sponsored Links
Why worry?
Some weeds are actually helpful herbs that flower and attract bees.
Mow it if you like, when they get tangly and tall but let them grow and see how your lawn can bloom.

Taking a laissez faire approach can reap unexpected benefits as you become the accidental gardener.

Sponsored Links
This: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/5820539 but make sure that it is the lawn version of Weedol because they do another version which will also kill the grass. Spray it directly onto the weeds.

Why worry?
Some weeds are actually helpful herbs that flower and attract bees.
Mow it if you like, when they get tangly and tall but let them grow and see how your lawn can bloom.

Taking a laissez faire approach can reap unexpected benefits as you become the accidental gardener.
Not worried, lawn looks fine, just like weed free, I do cut the grass every 2 weeks so it's all tidy just odds weeds started coming back, nothing new really.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back