Lawrence Fox is a total loser

Fox did. That is the point. If it he wasn't suffering, why is he taking experimental medicine to treat it?

FKC5GblXEAAjcWf
Don’t you start seeing things too , there’s enough gaslighters on here. That t shirt doesn’t say he won’t get covid.
It says he doesn’t need a vaccine

Sponsored Links
It says he doesn’t need a vaccine

Yes, he doesn't need a vaccine, because he has an immune system.

So, if his immune system is so amazing, why is he taking some experimental medicine for covid?

Why do vaccine junkies have to turn every thread into a tirade against normal people?
Minor point, he's not normal in this context. Unvaccinated people are a minority. He's 43 and in his bracket over 75% of people are vaccinated (source). He is literally abnormal.

And normal people don't campaign against vaccines - normal people just mind their own business.

Sponsored Links
He's back. Oh, he's gone again. I feel a bit dirty sharing a Daily Mail tweet, but when somebody is such a bigoted **** that the Daily Mail don't even both trying a positive spin, you know you're looking at a complete cockwomble.

fox.png

He's back. Oh, he's gone again. I feel a bit dirty sharing a Daily Mail tweet, but when somebody is such a bigoted **** that the Daily Mail don't even both trying a positive spin, you know you're looking at a complete cockwomble.

View attachment 273215
That image has been retweeted a lot by the right on twitter.

There is correlation between stuff like this and the assertion that humankind will never truly live in peace with each other. We're simply not capable of doing it. I think it was Conny in another thread that said all the stoking (via the media and elsewhere) whether to do with race, LGBT etc means the waters never get a chance to fully settle.

Yes it's cliched, yes it's rose tinted, however if you think about all the effort (and money) put into hatred in all its forms and imagine what could be achieved if we all (genuinely) strived for peace, what a great world this would be for everyone.

It'll never happen. Best the world implodes now, or at the very least best humankind is wiped from its face to leave nature and the animals to it.

Minor point, he's not normal in this context. Unvaccinated people are a minority. He's 43 and in his bracket over 75% of people are vaccinated (source). He is literally abnormal.
I clicked the link and it said BBC. I was open minded until that point:sleep:

all the effort (and money) put into hatred in all its forms and imagine what could be achieved if we all (genuinely) strived for peace
it’ll never happen . too many jobs at stake .
Same as a cancer cure , it’ll never happen .
A. there’s too many trillions involved in feeding us the cr@p that contributes to the cancer.
B. Think of the unemployment and surge in pensioners that just wont die.

You not even half way there.

However far away our beliefs are, we still have far more in common than we do our differences.

The only winner in the war that splits us all apart, is your MSM.

Everyone missing the point as usual...Lawrence Fox is saying that the gay and woke people are the new Nazis.

Sponsored Links
Back