Lawrence Fox is a total loser

And he's right. I haven't heard him say anything racist. But then again I don't hang around with him.

But he does keep digging when he needs to stop.
I can put my head in the sand and assume things about people by not listening to what they say. If you don't hear him say anything, then obviously you can say " I haven't heard him say anything racist "

He argues for free speech, but only for himself, not others.

Sponsored Links
AFAIK he didn't even attempt to justify or defend his words. He was purely relying on his counterclaim about being called a racist.
The judge seemed to cop out on that, he didn't make a decision on whether the wording against lf was rasist, but did seem to rule that the comments about the guys claiming against him were defamatory.

Sponsored Links
And he's right. I haven't heard him say anything racist. But then again I don't hang around with him.

But he does keep digging when he needs to stop.

Pot Kettle Black,

Wear the badge with pride

WTF

Russell Brand posts misinformation on youtube

nothing he has ever said is uncomfortable
He's a lefty..... one you where all happy to listen too a few years back. No point you making out that he's right wing.

Obviously I haven't heard everything he has said and I take neither have you.

What is it that you know what he has said that's racist?
Told someone to f off.

That's blunt but fair enough. But he added , back to where you come from.

That's the type of thing that's stupid if not grounds for being called racist by somebody he has wrongly accused of being a paedo.

If you support him, or want to assume he's good or bad without investigating a bit, that's your choice

But free speech comes at a price, and has to work 2 ways.

The judge seemed to cop out on that, he didn't make a decision on whether the wording against lf was rasist, but did seem to rule that the comments about the guys claiming against him were defamatory.

Indeed.

The judge ruled that Fox's comments caused serious harm, and that the defences to defamation were not made out i.e. it was not the truth that they were paedohiles and also the honest opinion defence did not apply.

As regards Fox's claim, the judge decided that it could not be proved that being called a racist had caused him serious harm, because of his other patterns of behaviour. Therefore his case fell at the first hurdle. As a result, she did not need to consider the possible defences of whether it was the truth that Fox is a racist or whether the honest opinion defence applied.

Last edited:
He's a lefty..... one you where all happy to listen too a few years back. No point you making out that he's right wing.
Russell Brand is on the populist right

he appeals to Trump supporters

Told someone to f off.

That's blunt but fair enough. But he added , back to where you come from.

That's the type of thing that's stupid if not grounds for being called racist by somebody he has wrongly accused of being a paedo.
Where did they come from?

What did they say to him for him to justify his response?

Russell Brand is on the populist right

he appeals to Trump supporters
Especially if it turns out he's a rapist or sexual deviant, like trump.
Fox news - $750 million lighter.

Trump - $83 million lighter (so far).

Juilliani - $148 million lighter.

Dumb RWR shmucks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back