laying ceramic floor tile

gdf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guy

hit a problem....trying to cut last piece around the toilet ....have done the the rest with template and tile nippers etc....but last piece needs a hole in it...
have tried drilling tiny holes unsuccesfully...also have a tiles cutter with hole cutter but for some reason cant be cut right thru the tile...says cutter will cut thru 10mm tile ,tile is 9mm thick ??.....

have seen

CIRCLE TILE CUTTER AND GUARD £13 that fits to your drill are these any good./any one used one before can u use any drill with it

regards

geoff

Sponsored Links
If I understand your question,I had a similar issue with my last bathroom fit. What I did was drill a smallish hole on the perimeter of the cut, then used a tile saw with a round abrasive blade, unhooked it from the handle and fed the end through the hole and back into the handle. With patience you can cut this out accurately. Only issue might be the depth of cut from edge of tile.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back