Lead sheet repair??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets back track here

You come on and misread my initial post which was basically about the safety of the thread poster ie; you, also call me sarcastic when i wasnt, then you automatically think a joke is for some reason at your expense again wrong-----
>>>>>>>What was the point of coming in and calling people incompetant when you have no clue about them...
You didnt want to criticise...so why did you?
If charging your camcorder batteries to film the event of someone catching thier house alight....ISNT sarcasm then you may just have redifined the english language!

You then seem to scour where i post just to find some way of justifying you mistaken claim and to pour scorn on what i do which is post on a forum meaning a place where people express their views.

>>>>>If i was asking for advice then thats what i expected to get...not your purile sense of sarcastic humor(see above)
If you like to give critisism but not take then you are showing yourself to be quite shallow. I too am expressing my view...I cant help it if you dont like it and vice versa....but at least try and see it from how others view your statements

You then inform me i no longer know what i am talking about as it was so long ago.>> quite possibly as your answer sounded slightly big headed...ie "every metal you can use".....used much Nimonic 90 lately?? i doubt very much due to the expense that most colleges would even have the stuff on the racks. So if you postulate in that fashion expect a retortive reply

So i give you maybe the advice you are looking for after all your abuse.
>>>>>IF you HAD done that in the first place this tirade of time wasting would not have taken place. I havent abused you once by the way....Below is your second time...you need to distingush the difference between critical debate and offensive abuse

Your answer is to remind me what i legally do in my own free time and correct me in my manner after taking rubbish from you all night. >>>>You have the choice not to reply you are free to do that. No one is forcing you.
However if i was to tell you to F OFF at some point you too may have not liked it. Communication is two way and this debarcle which you have pushed, is quite pathetic on your behalf......i asked a question some answered it.....why do you feel the need to act supirior to people

I must say you are very gratefull, and will leave all this stuff on here cause i can honestly say that i cant see anybody bothering to give their free time, knowlege, and advice to such an ungratefull piece of rubbish on any forum again if they see this. >>>>

Thank you for your comments, unwarranted as they are....am i supposed to be grateful to you for speaking to me and the other posters in this thread in such a manner. You are just showing yourself up! A discussion is two sided as i mentioned, unless you are part of it then we must all bow down and listen....Learn to take critisism on the chin, that perhaps the way you approach some discussions (not all) dont warrant the replies you give and can cause you to look daft and make others feel hurt

Oh i forgot you are a technical engineer on aeroplanes whoopiefukindoo ! but you cant repair a poxy piece of lead -----I'll catch the bus from now on thanks.>>>>
Whilst i suspect any airline is grateful you wont be travelling with them any more, there is A) no need to swear at me ( again you show your self up) and B) advice was sought not sarcasm....I probably have a lot more technical ability than you....ON Aircraft...that doesnt mean i am totally knowledgable about lead flashing sheets....in as much as i would expect you to know about Pitot Static Systems or HEIU modules...but if you were to ask i would explain it with a bit more decorum than you have shown today

To this end
Good day to you sir
As i have said i wont lower myself to your level of retarded (IMO) language to try and result in a better position. in a nutshell...stop showing yourself up and acting like a spoilt kid
I reitorate...dont like it...dont reply...dont like the TV show turn it off...dont like the music...change the CD...choice!!

Sponsored Links
But you still feel the need to come back on and post to justify yourself from the fact you got the whole lot wrong---amazing.

Enjoy your roof experience.

You still cant find it within yourself to admit you might be wrong too......whatever we can agree to disagree if you like im getting bored with your weak attitude anyhow

andytsouth said:
You still cant find it within yourself to admit you might be wrong too......whatever we can agree to disagree if you like im getting bored with your weak attitude anyhow

But thats the point you fool i didnt get it wrong my initial post was in your defence of basically being given too much info, if i wanted a row as you say i could go back up into chat but i only ever come down into this part to help, and in your case it seems i wasted my time

Sponsored Links
All this wouldn`t have happened if Thatcher had not sold off the council houses......LOL..and dives for cover :LOL:

Dont make a joke Nige, you never know what you may be accused of.

And to this bloke cant remember your name-----i help who i like it is a voluntary thing.

Moderator,

Enough said, I'm locking this topic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back