Lead work for Porch canopy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I need some advice on cutting the wall to take lead flashing. I want to build a front porch over the existing concrete canopy but one end will go against a returning wall. What is the best way to finish cutting the channel in the corner walls for the lead after using the angle grinder :?: All advice welcome. Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you are cutting out a bed joint in brickwork, it is simple enough to drill out (stitch drill with holes next to each outher) the mortar bed in the corner.

What are you doing with the concrete canopy?

If it is not simply brickwork, you should try and upload a picture of where you want to chase out, as there may be a different solution you have overlooked.

If you are cutting out a bed joint in brickwork, it is simple enough to drill out (stitch drill with holes next to each outher) the mortar bed in the corner.

What are you doing with the concrete canopy?

If it is not simply brickwork, you should try and upload a picture of where you want to chase out, as there may be a different solution you have overlooked.
The walls a spared so no joints to go by and I was going to build the existing canopy in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back