Leaking Gutter box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - I have a conservatory with a leaking gutter box.
It took me a while to realise that it actually has a small hole in it (about 8mm??)
The problem I have is that I am unable to get to the top of the gutter itself (it is almost impossible unless I dismantle most of the conservatory...) but I have access to the underside of the gutter (inside the conservatory).
I have tried several different product (epoxy resin etc) to plug this hole but due to the fact that the hole NEVER stops dripping (thanks to the British weather...) most of the products end up looking great - but the water quickly drips right through it....
:evil:

Any suggestions would be much appreciated?????
Cheers

Sponsored Links
A toggle cavity fixing - that'll go thru the 8mm hole then a big dia. washer and seal under it with Fernox LSX from a plumbers shop ;)

Sponsored Links
OP, why dont you post pics of the box gutter/conservatory roof arrangements? There might be more "going on" than the hole in the what(?) material gutter.

AAMOI: there are ways to reach any part of a conservatory roof.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back