Leaking shower screen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
20201229_113601.jpg20201229_113627.jpg
Having an issue with a leaking shower screen and no idea how to stop it. At the left hand side of the first image is a plasterboard wall and you can see the bubbling and patch where the water has reached. Have I over sealed on the outside trying to stop the leak? Very messy but just wanted to stop the water. It's been sealed where you can see it and also where the screen meets the tiles. The second image is the inside of the bath. Inside the bath I've sealed where the screen meets the tiles again and also a little where the initial frame meets the bath plus the two drill holes from an old shower screen. Worried I've over sealed and it's just running onto the outside wall now

Sponsored Links
It looks to me like it’s leaking from the failed silicone where it’s slightly mouldy where it meets the tiles.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back