Leaking water inlet mffi27

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
I have an Ariston Microgenus mffi27 boiler. The washer on the cold water inlet appears to have gone and the connection is leaking. I've looked at the installation and service manuals, and it appears that the washer fits between a flat surface on the inlet valve and the boiler ( diagram on page 7 of the installation manual), rather than being recessed like a tap connector. Is it possible to change the washer without removing the boiler from the wall?
Thanks in advance...Phredd.

Sponsored Links
cant see the manual but they are usually 1/2 inch fibre washers,sometimes called 1/2 inch gaskets,available from toolstation etc.Boiler stays on the wall.:cool:

cant see the manual but they are usually 1/2 inch fibre washers,sometimes called 1/2 inch gaskets,available from toolstation etc.Boiler stays on the wall.:cool:

Great, thanks.
Got lots of washers as I do quite a few minor
plumbing jobs, but if the boiler had to move its a gas safe man job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back