Leaky Shower Door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all...

having issues with a Simpsons luxury shower door that won't stop leaking out the sides. Basically it's been installed incorrectly - you aren't supposed to bed it on sealant and the frame is suppose to be secured onto tiled area rather than tiled over. We can't stop water leaking out each side at the bottom of the wall/door channels... You aren't supposed to seal inside but I think this is our only hope!

A difficult one to describe really but any thoughts?

cheers...

Sponsored Links
food
Hi :)

without stating the obvious ....they need to be taken off an reset/fitted properly , an if the rubber seals are worn now see if you can get replacements from the manufactuer
hope this helps :)

I had this problem too. After many tussles with it I eventually fixed it with a new metal bath and shower screen.

Oh and a new kitchen ceiling. And a couple of new floor joists.

My advice - dont muck about with a leaky shower! Get rid of it.

Sponsored Links
nice thought, but the OP has probably done it by now, since they posted 7 months ago (and only made the one post)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back