lean to roof detail

M

munchingB

the top of my lean to sits about 150mm below the tiles of the roof on the wall that it is attached to.

i need to put some flashing on but there isnt any wall left to chase into only a false timber fascia which ive pulled off and revealed the the wall plate to the roof of the house..

ive put up a few 2x1 to make up a new temp fascia to hold the guttering until i finish my roof and now its time to do the flashing im not too sure whether its ok or how to attach the flashing to a new fascia board.

does that make any sense?

before pic with the fake fascia removed and in the distance

and with rafters up against it

Sponsored Links
nice sensible option there!

will be less messy when i need to pull it off and replace a few timbers under the tiled roof next year when it stops raining again..

cheers for that : )

Save money - use one of the fake lead products - lead is not essential there :idea:

Sponsored Links
im not going to use lead-may as well just hand over some scabs £80 to buy sweets with : )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back