Leather Effect Wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went to a show house a few months ago and seen this wall paper that looked like squares of leather stiched together, it was lovely

Has anyone else seen this anywhere as i am desperate to get some asap?

Sponsored Links
Surely they were leather tiles (which are easily found on google). Hope you've got deep pockets!

Maybe it was faux leather, I once specified a faux suede wallpaper that looked stunning.

It may well be worth contacting the developers who built that showhouse, if you've a friendly manner I'd think they'd give you the architects or interior designers contact details for you to find out from them.

hi thanks for message, It was definately wall paper as i had a big talk about it with the sales lady.

I cant for the life of me remember where the show house was or where about it was as we have been looking for the past 6 months in oxford northeast and scotland lol.

Sponsored Links
The exact wallpaper you are looking for is called Ideco Impala Leather Look (S&A Supplies)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back