Leavers can you tell me what will happen to the Pharma Industry? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has said patients in the European Union may not be able to receive vital medicines from the UK if the company does not successfully prepare for a no-deal Brexit.

The manufacturer of cancer, heart and lung drugs told an official Dutch government website that it was going to have to test medicines in both the UK and the EU to ensure they could cross the border in all Brexitscenarios.

Sponsored Links
But AstraZenecaconceded that it could not guarantee it would succeed, and emphasised that in its case it could be EU citizens who will be at risk, because many of its drugs are manufactured and quality tested in the UK.

A remainer will be along to say all drug companies have moved to Europe.

Sponsored Links
A remainer will be along to say all drug companies have moved to Europe.

If you can read - many quitters can't the issue is about testing which was highlighted before in a post I made so keep up the charade laddy.

If you can read - many quitters can't the issue is about testing which was highlighted before in a post I made so keep up the charade laddy.

Ironically, it's quite clear that you're struggling to write.

Indeed.

You first. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I like how you consider a spelling error and the inability to structure a sentence comparable. Also entertaining that you went through my history to find one. Generally speaking, I make spelling errors all the time as I'm often on my mobile phone. At the same time, you can understand what the sentence says regardless of one incorrectly placed character. I think you'd do well to string together a statement that makes any sense at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you consider a spelling error and the inability to structure a sentence comparable. Also entertaining that you went through my history to find one. Generally speaking, I make spelling errors all the time as I'm often on my mobile phone. At the same time, you can understand what the sentence says regardless of one incorrectly placed character. I think you do well to string together a statement that makes any sense at all.

The backtracking by the self appointed Grammar Police. You also failed to see your other error in that sentence above. Also you have auto correct on most phones so less chance of making a spelling mistake, but do carry on.

Should that read "would do well" ? What's your excuse now?

The backtracking by the self appointed Grammar Police. You also failed to see your other error in that sentence above. Also you have auto correct on most phones so less chance of making a spelling mistake, but do carry on.

Should that read "would do well" ? What's your excuse now?

Not sure what makes you think I was back tracking; I still think you struggle to make sense. Having auto correct and having it turned on is when it comes into play. It doesn't work well with many text editors or forms on the internet so I don't have it turned on.

I made a mistake. So what? My point still goes that the sentence you posted earlier looked like something a child had thrown out aside from the fact you were suggesting "quitters can't read". If you're going to suggest thatst the case, let's hope you can write plainly enough for them to attempt it, eh?

You should call us quilters.

That would really got on our goat

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back