Leavers can you tell me what will happen to the Pharma Industry? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But AstraZenecaconceded that it could not guarantee it would succeed, and emphasised that in its case it could be EU citizens who will be at risk, because many of its drugs are manufactured and quality tested in the UK.

We're going to struggle in the UK for some medical supplies all the same. Not sure what Barnier recons but I'd have thought concessions on healthcare would need to be agreed for the wellbeing of EU nationals in the UK and UK nationals on the continent.

Sponsored Links
EU nationals
I'm sure Tish May will be desperate to look after our nationals that fled the UK and is keen to welcome them back with open arms if need be. Or perhaps not. I doubt the medical well being of those abroad will be high priority on the negotiating table and it sure wont be a trump-card bargaining chip.

Their status will be more the focus.

Last edited:
The backtracking by the self appointed Grammar Police. You also failed to see your other error in that sentence above. Also you have auto correct on most phones so less chance of making a spelling mistake, but do carry on.

Should that read "would do well" ? What's your excuse now?

I can't believe you sifted through Sammy"s history.

Sponsored Links
Of the 18 posts in this thread, only 4 of them were about the issue, and the first 3 of those could have been condensed into 1. :rolleyes:

Of the 18 posts in this thread, only 4 of them were about the issue, and the first 3 of those could have been condensed into 1. :rolleyes:

So.

You have a history of making posts nothing to do with the topic and all to do with insults.

You are intent on proving yourself as the forums biggest hypocrite.

We're going to struggle in the UK for some medical supplies all the same. Not sure what Barnier recons but I'd have thought concessions on healthcare would need to be agreed for the wellbeing of EU nationals in the UK and UK nationals on the continent.
Ah, but quitters are under the impression that we are now in a 'war' with the EU over who gets the best deal and who is to blame when quitters don't get what they want...
(remember, the UK chose to leave - the EU didn't ask us to leave)

And any outcome that means 'they' suffer more than 'us' is acceptable to quitters.

Totally deluded of course.

But at what point did fellow human beings become acceptable 'collateral damage'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back